***Note: For this role, at least 1 year of hypercasual mobile game publishing, production or product management experience is a must***
MyAppFree is a cross-device mobile app marketing platform fueled by data and technology that helps brands acquire new users at scale using a portfolio of in-house solutions designed to drive the most engaging ad experience.
Being a proud partner of Sony Mobile, we provide our services to clients of all sizes and expertise by allowing them access to a premium global traffic inventory.
We are currently looking for a talented Publishing Manager to become a key member of our newly emerging publishing operation in mobile gaming space.
Tasks (included, but not limited to):
- At least 1 year of hypercasual mobile game publishing, production or product management experience is a must.
- Proven ability to define and track metrics on mobile game performance around marketing, monetization, and game design.
- Solid knowledge of mobile games’ development, competitive landscape, marketing, and analytics.
- Excellent communicator; able to deal with developers, designers, and different business functions.
- Good presentation skills.
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus.
- Analyze the market, be aware of current trends and source new game developers/studios.
- Assist studios in pushing their game towards a successful release and build a trust-based relationship with them.
- Optimize game KPIs balancing gameplay and monetization based on data and A/B tests together with the development team.
- Competitive compensation.
- You won’t be shooting blanks; we have our own traffic and the games you bring or work on will already have a head start!
- Brand new, young, and energetic team led by accomplished industry veterans.
- Flexible working hours.