Myappfree SPA is a leading company in digital advertising, designing the ultimate solutions to address the needs of advertisers and publishers in app marketing and branding. With more than 5 years of experience in mobile marketing industry, the company is now growing into scale-up stage.
What you tell your friends you are doing
“I make sure our clients exceed their KPI with their mobile marketing campaigns”
The role provides candidates with the chance to foster and strengthen their analytical skills by optimizing performance-marketing campaigns, diving into user acquisition and business development while having the great opportunity to learn and grow their career with us. The Campaign Manager will engage at all levels of the platform accounts and within the company with sales, project manager, technology, and operations.
- Develop the company’s publisher portoflio, optimize the user acquisition campaigns workflow
- Optimize running campaigns to achieve advertisers KPI
- Generate new leads, negotiate the deal terms and follow up
- Take part in the most important industry events worldwide
- Work with all company’s departments (Product, Agency, Biz Dev)
- Integrate new partners within our platform
- Form long term partnerships with strategic publishers and ad-tech companies
- Competitive intelligence – identifying trends in the mobile monetization and mobile advertising industry
- Identify key features and KPI to improve our products and work straight with product manager and technology dept.
- Affiliate Marketing and/or User Acquisiton skills (2+ years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Deep understanding of the digital and mobile industry (CPM/CPI/CPL)
- Experience with well-known ad-platforms platforms: Facebook Ads, Tiktok, Snap, Twitter, Reddit Ads, Taboola (any of those)
- Ability to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product and Ops teams
- Strong analytical skillset and data-driven approaches, including extensive hands on experience in excel
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Very fast learner (and addicted to learn), reliable person with unstoppable can-do-attitude
- Fast disaster recovery
- Work remotely OR in our office and experience living in Italy (and the food! 🍕)
- Developer your career with a team of multi-national professionals in one of the best digital marketing Scale-up company
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on profit (monthly and yearly)
- Personal skills improvement: we give you budget for training courses or events
- Team building days – brainstorming and relaxing!
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks